The Volunteer Inn is a busy town centre pub in the heart of Ottery St Mary run by husband and wife team Mike and Jacqui Down. The pub, which was established in 1810, is a thriving business, attracting both local custom and passing trade. Over the past few years we have made substantial investment in the pub interior and kitchens, with more to come. Our food offering has garnered a reputation for quality, flavour and variety.
What we need
We are looking for chefs to join our team on a permanent basis. This could suit one chef full-time or two chefs in a job-share.
- You must have experience working in a fast paced kitchen environment.
- You will enjoy managing a hard working team and keeping everyone motivated.
- You should be keen to get involved with the pub’s future and have a say in the next steps for the business.
What we’re offering
- A competitive salary in the region of £25K (or pro rata) depending on experience.
- A happy, friendly environment with a lively team and customers.
- Use of the latest kitchen technology with a full Rational iKitchen.
- Support for ongoing training.
- Secure, long term prospects.
How to apply
Apply with your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please call us on 01404 814 060 and ask to speak to Mike or Jacqui.
And if you know anyone who would be interested, please ask them to get in contact!